Anyone still play games on their Sega, N64 or gameboy?
I do.
I recently watched my boyfriend beat Zelda: Ocarina of Time. We had a lot of fun playing through the game and trying (and failing) not to get lazy enough to use the walkthrough. haha. I also still play all the old pokemon games for the 64: Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Stadium 1 + 2, and Hey You Pikachu. They still rock, despite glitchy graphics.
I also still have my old Sega, which I got back from my father's garage this past Christmas. Unfortunately, I forgot a cable or something at my Dad's, because I'm missing one now. *sad face* I was really looking forward to playing Power Rangers and The Lion King.
And as for the Gameboy, I still have my old Colour (a rad see-through purple one), and all the first two generations of Pokemon. My boyfriend owns a few of the third generation ones and the remake of the first gen, and I've been playing those more recently on his DS. This summer I am giving my Gameboy Colour (semi) permanently to my boyfriends little sister in Brazil when we visit. I may love it too much to let you keep it forever, but maybe until the time after this one that we visit? *lovelovelove*
What other old games and systems are floating around out there?
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your katikinz.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...
Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...
= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com
In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.
Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!
And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.
But how does it work??
You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!
Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.
= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com
Post a Comment