I hope this weekend is going well for all. I've got a lot of things going on this week. Drawing assignments and Screen Printing assignments are due on Friday, an exam on Wednesday. Also, I got a call about my missing cat and I need to go to another part of town to put posters up. Hopefully that will happen tomorrow, before Creative Writing.
The page for today just has a list of hours on it, for some store that I don't remember, and for time in the print Studio. I can't think of anything interesting to write about it, so I'll post the pictures of my art I mentioned in my last post.
The first is my piece entitled Morbid Mobile. The second is a portrait of male Japanese Singer, Miyavi, titled Gender Bender. Tell me what you think? Do you want to see more of my work?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment