It's close to the end of the term now, and there is lots do do. Much writing and drawing and printing in my future over the next few weeks, as well as lots of working so I can afford to move out at the end of April.
Right now I am looking for an artist to analyze critically for Art History, and not knowing who to pick.
I also have to write 500-750 words in the style of Woolf or Joyce, so that will also be a challenge.
After that, its another writing piece, but a post-modern one, and I'm not sure yet what the requirements are.
And then a recipe in the style of Kurt Vonnegut and explanatory essay about the literary styles of him I used.
And a t-shirt print of the horse jumping sequence that I need to flesh out in Photoshop with my boyfriends tablet this weekend, and a propaganda poster, and a collage about a passage from a book. All screen printed.
And finally, a body of works that display technical drawings of musical instruments with a background that gives them personality. All done by April 16th. That's one month. Jeez, that is a lot to do.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment