I meant to post this on Tuesday, but my cat went missing while I was at school, and I've spent most of my time since then looking for her. Still no luck. I've called every pet store and shelter in the area, and no luck.
But here is my second instalment of my notebook writing.
Front:
(The second half of the "Cheap Date Ideas")
- go hiking then stargazing (I plan to do the second half of this on Valentines Day with my boyfriend)
- indoor picnic (push the table and chairs out of the way, and set up in the living room on a blanket)
- take a class together (painting, pottery, home renovation.....)
- go to a museum
- bed and breakfast (in winter)
- ice skating rink (outdoor)
- local bands or concerts
- open houses (my boyfriend and I have been wanting to do this for a long time. It's a good opportunity for some role play)
- psychic reading
- local theatres
- sledding
- bubble bath and full body massage
- planetarium
- dress rehearsal for musical or play (cheaper tickets, for the same thing)
- volunteer together (animal shelter, public events, etc)
- draw each other (and compare results)
- gym day pass
- dream vacation planning
- open mic night
- comedy club amateur night
Back:
When I went to Newfoundland in the summer to see my mom and step-dad's new home, I went looking through his extensive CD collection. I burned many of them onto my external harddrive, but some of them kep showing up as unknown, since it could not connect to the internet. I'd started writing out the track list and everything, before I remembered I could just google that information and download them.
The Killers - Sam's Town (2006)
1. Sam's Town
2. enterlude
3. When You Were Young
4. Bling (Confession of a King)
5. For Reasons Unknown
6. Read My Mind
7. Uncle Johnny
8. Bones
9. My List
10. This River is Wild
11. Why Do I Keep Counting
12. exitlude
I really enjoy this album. It's full of catchy tunes and wonderful stanzas. I highly recommend you find this album in store or download it. 'When You Were Young' is my favourite track.
Todays event:
I should be in Screen Printing today, but my back has been hurting a lot, and I'm still hoping that my kitty will come home. I'm still pretty mad at my landlord, but it's not completely his fault and being angry won't help.
Here's what happened. On Tuesday night, my boyfriend got a text from our landlord asking if we went downstairs into his apartment earlier that day, because his door was open and the dogs were in the backyard, and the door between our apartments was also opened. He looked for our cat when we asked, and he couldn't find her. Luckily, our roommate had her car that day, and we all left class early to go home and see what was going on. We couldn't find the cat either. That night, and every day since then, we have walked the streets calling her name, and put up posters at educational and food establishments as well as fence posts near our home. I think the dog's scared her off, and she's found somewhere to hide for a while. She is not an outdoor cat, and I am worried about her. If anyone has any tips on how to find her, please comment and tell me.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope you find your cat!
ps. great cheap date ideas too!
Post a Comment